WordPress Managed Hosting
Materiell provides a fully-featured cloud dashboard that allows you to manage your WordPress website(s) in high-availability containers on the Google Cloud. Our platform (as a service) makes it easy to manage your WordPress sites in one dashboard while retaining full control of your Google Cloud account. Our experienced cloud infrastructure team manages your GCP resources and makes sure your site(s) runs reliably using self healing, and container technology.
- Automated backups w/Easy Restore
- Dev/Staging/Production Environments
- High-Availability Hosting Configuration
- Easy Spinup of WordPress Sites
- Global CDN
- User Management
- Automated SSL Certificate Generation
- Installation of Custom SSL Certificates
- Advanced WordPress-Specific Server Caching
Managed WordPress hosting on the Google Cloud Platform™. Load balanced for high availability. Development, staging, and production environments included. WordPress specific caching for fast page load speeds.
If your site is vital to the survival of your business, we offer enhanced services to guarantee every safeguard is established so you can get back to business and stop worrying about your site.
24/7 security monitoring, patching, and malware scanning are standard on all our service plans. We include quarterly security audits with the upgraded Pro and Enterprise plans.
We’ll know if your site skips a beat. We proactively monitor your site 24/7 and react swiftly to resolve any issues that appear.
We perform full, daily backups so you don’t lose your website or content. We provide disaster recovery for all our clients.
Support & Maintenance
Need more help? We also provide fully managed application support of your WordPress sites. Materiell is a respected leader in WordPress development since 2011. Our clients include: George Mason University, GEICO, Americares, the Arlington County Public Schools, and Axe Wellness.
WordPress updates and compatibility testing are handled for you so your site performs smoothly.
Our team tests all plugins and updates prior to installation helping you avoid frustrating kinks and wrinkles.
Monthly reports will include an inventory of updates and backups as well as an overall performance report on your site.
Our ticketing system allows us to investigate and resolve any potential issues. You can communicate directly with us for quick resolution and transparency.
We understand each site we manage has unique support needs. We’ll work together to develop a straightforward Service Agreement tailored to your specific needs.
Our experts specialize in optimizing your multi-site’s performance, simplifying maintenance, and managing complex integrations, administration rights, shared functionality, etc.
Your Account Manager will manage all your support needs, projects, and retainer hours. Your time is valuable and your Account Manager will help facilitate all your needs across the proper NeatlyPressed channels.
Enterprise clients are first in line for support tickets and resolution. You will have direct contact with your dedicated Account Manager. This service is particularly useful for complex multi-sites and mission critical sites.
Google Analytics allow you additional insights into your site’s performance and traffic.
Advanced Development Team
- Is knowledgeable, skillful, and creative in Enterprise WordPress development.
- Has extensive experience with creating advanced functionality in the top CMS for business, academic, and non-profit websites.
- Responds quickly to your feedback and requests for customization.
- Has won recognition from the Interactive Media Council, the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, and the Washington D.C.-based research firm Clutch.
- Has satisfied and impressed a range of commercial, government, higher education, and school system clients.