We are specialists in enterprise WordPress development and site support. We need a Remote WordPress Full Stack Developer that can compliment our current staff. We are a small and talented shop; we don’t micromanage and have a steady stream of interesting projects throughout the year. We are a friendly group and enjoy lively collaboration to come up with the best solutions for our clients.
We use Slack and Teamwork to stay in touch and organize deliverables. Git versioning and GitHub is used to corral our code and the Google Cloud Platforms is our preferred development and production host.
Who We‘re Seeking
Skills and Experience:
- Highly competent in React JS and the development of Gutenberg blocks.
- DevOps experience with Google Cloud and AWS
- Proficient at WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility best practices.
- Slicing and coding complex Photoshop design files into WordPress
- Custom Theme and Plugin development.
- Git Versioning
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Self Motivated and Always Learning
- Reliable and Honest
- Produces High Quality Work on Deadline
- Must be located within the Continental United States. Offshore candidates will not be considered. This is due to the timezones where our clients are located and our payroll processor does not handle international employees.
- Will consider full or part time.
- Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills
We provide a competitive salary and benefits.